United Thread - 2023/24

Ten Bob has overtaken Pep for reinventing football. Forget keepers who can play out orfalse number nines. The new football involves no midfield whatsoever. Mark my words, soon everyone will be copying it.

Said no sane fucker, ever.

Game reminded me of the Rangers Celtic games of the past loads of running about and hoofing the ball at every opportunity sort of blood and thunder football with no discernible pattern of play apart from hitting fast and long ..
I have noticed that. United have no concept of controlling the pace of play, its very basic stuff they play.

How do they think that they can progress when you look at the lumps that play in their team, Slab, Linderloflace and Salford Verane Hire. I don't know which corner they have turned, I have checked and there are no corners on the Magic Roundabout.

Usual sort of event really, whoever plays us uses that much energy (even PED free) they invariably get beaten the following game.

If I could be arsed, I'd check up on the next game every team played and I suspect the cumulative points won would be relegation form.
I would guess a lot of teams that have pressed hard against us. Have dropped points the week after.

How do they think that they can progress when you look at the lumps that play in their team, Slab, Linderloflace and Salford Verane Hire. I don't know which corner they have turned, I have checked and there are no corners on the Magic Roundabout.
hahaha

Why would they ? They've one at the moment, the Rags beat us in a final will eclipse the scousers, the RAGS are our fucking hatred, well they are to me you ******* pussy
No need for insults.

You still haven’t answered my question.

Would you have been happy for Littlewoods to win four trophies this season, if it meant them knocking the rags out of the Cup?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.