United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be hilarious if the Qataris now go for Everton!

Sadly they were sold to some Americans last month.

Woulda been nice though.

Maybe West Ham are looking for new owners?

Old Trafford is falling down …
I was there with RL tickets from HforH today, by heck it’s a 60’s stadium with some metalwork. And the seats .. jeez, I’m glad the guy in front of me spent the entire game leaning forward, else my knees would be grinding his kidneys.

They had some 70’s disco lights undeneath the band (reverend and the makers) playing above the players tunnel… it was comical.
They did have a tiny screen in the corner above that as well, is that just temporary for the rugby?

Overall… it’s ultra dated

Sadly they were sold to some Americans last month.

Woulda been nice though.

Maybe West Ham are looking for new owners?
Spurs would be the most logical choice now for the Qataris, unless they want to build Leeds back up.

This is a pretty significant moment for our club in my view. It likely means they will continue to be mediocre for some time to come. It means over time I suspect some kids in Manchester will end up being City fans when their dads might have been United fans. The amount of fans they have outside England will probably shrink as their older fans die off. Huge opportunity for this club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.