Travelling to Madrid

Yes they are very strict with this. You'll also have to collect the match ticket at the Etihad or in Madrid itself
I've been wondering how they'll do it this year with us expecting to have close to 4k tickets. If it goes on sale this Monday, which I doubt, then it's 3 weeks to sell tickets, then get us all to collect.

I've been wondering how they'll do it this year with us expecting to have close to 4k tickets. If it goes on sale this Monday, which I doubt, then it's 3 weeks to sell tickets, then get us all to collect.
Make us collect at the Etihad at the arsenal or villa match I'd assume? Remember having to do it the last 2 years

What are the logistics for the April 17th home fixture? It’s my first time going about getting UCL tickets and am finding it difficult to source information about when those tickets will drop
The club has found efficiency savings by going digital and pushing most transactions online.

I'm not sure why the logistics are important to you? Maybe the sales criteria is what you need?

Make us collect at the Etihad at the arsenal or villa match I'd assume? Remember having to do it the last 2 years
Unless City drop the points criteria quickly, I'd be surprised if they'd have sold out by Villa. They'd need to get the information announced this week, then on sale to be finished by next Friday

Unless City drop the points criteria quickly, I'd be surprised if they'd have sold out by Villa. They'd need to get the information announced this week, then on sale to be finished by next Friday
I'm not sure what will happen this time, just explaining what happened the last 2 visits to Madrid albeit a smaller allocation.
They could be print at home tickets I guess we'll find out this week sometime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.