Travelling to Madrid

Anybody know when tickets will go on sale for the away leg? Am wanting to go but I’m not on the UEFA cup scheme so might be touch and go depending on our allocation.

I get the impression that a lot of normal non cup schemers joined this season as a one off because of the Wembley final. So may struggle. But they’ll be thousands on cup scheme who won’t be going to this one, so probably best asking around, rather than relying on it dropping to non schemers.

i always stay near the ground so i can walk there and back - was thinking this year of getting the metro. If so, I know the metro is nearby - but what is it like after the game (and the 30 mins we are kept in). Anybody done it? Was it just meander to the metro and jump straight on, or are you joining a queue of thousands and it takes another bloody hour?
We stayed around 20 minutes from the ground. Didn't have any problems going to and from with colours. All the bars where we stayed wishing us well. Atletico fans probably

Personally anyone on cup scheme I reckon will get one if we get what allocation Leipzig got. The names on tickets malarkey sees it go lower than usual.
Lots of people on Twitter saying they were rubbing names out with magic marker and writing their own names on and getting in fine last year .

I get the impression that a lot of normal non cup schemers joined this season as a one off because of the Wembley final. So may struggle. But they’ll be thousands on cup scheme who won’t be going to this one, so probably best asking around, rather than relying on it dropping to non schemers.
Madrid insist on names on tickets and do actually enforce it, so I'd only buy one through somebody else as a very last resort and be prepared to be turned away at the turnstile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.