Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

If any Citizen managed to get all three of Liverpool, United and Arsenal at home this season, then I'd like to meet them.

I'd be tempted to disqualify any non-ST holder who managed to get to those three matches.
I did, plus another 4 from our group. All Cityzens

I managed to get 5 for the derby using 5 cityzen members.
Just need to keep refreshing the seat planner!

I did, plus another 4 from our group. All Cityzens

I managed to get 5 for the derby using 5 cityzen members.
Just need to keep refreshing the seat planner!
Didn't you just get into lots of timed queues?

I had multiple browsers, but the big games just went into long waiting times, so by the time you had one, the others were sold out.

Or was this a bit later, and you were picking up the odd ticket where the purchase went through?

It's going to be a straight choice between the RM home QF and the CFC semi for a lot of fans.

It's going to be a straight choice between the RM home QF and the CFC semi for a lot of fans.

The Real Madrid game sells out no problem. They should be ensuring it's done on loyalty. Don't allow people to buy membership and a ticket at the same time. Start by having citizen members who have attended a CL group game this season and stagger it from there before you allow any citizen member to buy one. It should be any citizen member who took out membership by a certain date (before the CL draw ideally).

The for the FA Cup semi final, do what they did last year and enable people to buy more than one ticket and not have to have membership. It might be more attractive this season so they could be a bit more restrictive. There were loads last season who had clearly gone along with a mate who liked City but didn't support us. Weirdly, despite being able to buy a membership and Real Madrid ticket on the day, for Sheffield United the purchaser had to have purchase history even if they weren't a citizen member.

Didn't you just get into lots of timed queues?

I had multiple browsers, but the big games just went into long waiting times, so by the time you had one, the others were sold out.

Or was this a bit later, and you were picking up the odd ticket where the purchase went through?
I got 3 tickets for each at the start of the season when they went on sale. Then a further 2 for the derby 2 days before by keep refreshing the ticket exchange. Some always pop up. Have to be quick though. It’s like a reaction test game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.