Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds - SOLD OUT

How do you get value gold each season? I was value gold last year but my only option this season is normal Gold(according to email) which is far far more expensive and Im not particularly pushed were i sit.
When you go to season ticket drop down menu on ticketing site go to ‘buy new’and it should give you option to purchase value gold

Unfortunately for us legacy supporters they are gaining far more worldwide than they are losing and that is all that matters to the bean counters.
There’s more incentive for local 18-25 year olds to go to an Oldham or Rochdale where they can stand freely with their mates at a decent price while being encouraged to make an atmosphere than watch city.

Has anyone seen this "registering interest" option when renewing? Just renewed mine and didn't see this come up anywhere??

1711024587847.png

Has anyone on here ever took a season off and come back to their seat, I have to have an operation in August and will need 3 months recovery, I was wondering if city would let me have a season off and return in 12 months, I am as I type trying to get through on the phone to ask the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.