The Full Members Cup

Nixon was a liability.

That Wolves league cup game when their fans were banned but bought up half the North Stand was Eric’s last hurrah if memory serves.

Don’t think it was actually his last game but the one that trickled slowly between his legs, pretty much did for him.

My Mum & i left early, missing all of the late drama & more importantly, , missed the after match violence, having got caught up in the shit before the game.
Horrible fucking day all round
My uncle made us leave at 5-1, got back to the car but couldn’t go anywhere because of congestion, we heard on the news it was 5-4 and were like WTF! I was going to ask someone if that was right but he wouldn’t let me!
Ive never left a game early since.

That Wolves league cup game when their fans were banned but bought up half the North Stand was Eric’s last hurrah if memory serves.

Don’t think it was actually his last game but the one that trickled slowly between his legs, pretty much did for him.
We beat them in the away leg - our first away win for over a season. Two great cup runs that season. QFs in both league and FA cups. Beaten by Everton and Liverpool.
That goal you describe was comedic in the extreme. Shit keeper but hard as nails

We beat them in the away leg - our first away win for over a season. Two great cup runs that season. QFs in both league and FA cups. Beaten by Everton and Liverpool.
That goal you describe was comedic in the extreme. Shit keeper but hard as nails
We also beat a really good Forest team 3-0 in the next round and I remember Brian Clough complimenting the City fans about the attendance given our lack of recent (as was) success, although I don’t think the crowd was that good iirc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.