Key Bridge, Baltimore, has collapsed.

Somebody is in big trouble.

Hopefully they rescue everyone but it’s not looking good given the height from which they have dropped.
Some fella just on the news saying there bridge was populated both by pedestrians and vehicles at the time it went down.

Just seen a few more extended clips. The ship is heading out towards the bridge. At one point all the lights go out on it, suggesting power failure. Then it drifts into the supporting column.

Cheers, I was just about to add that the only possible excuse would be engine failure which would render it helpless. Years later when I worked on the cross channel ferries it happened to a couple of ships when docking. One resulted in a fair few injuries when docking in Calais.

Cheers, I was just about to add that the only possible excuse would be engine failure which would render it helpless. Years later when I worked on the cross channel ferries it happened to a couple of ships when docking. One resulted in a fair few injuries when docking in Calais.
Awful mate.

Just seen a few more extended clips. The ship is heading out towards the bridge. At one point all the lights go out on it, suggesting power failure. Then it drifts into the supporting column.
Where are these available?

The lights didn’t go out until the ship hit the bridge, and it collapsed onto the ship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.