It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We’d have to lose a CB though, wouldn’t we? We’d have 6 CBs then.
Not if Ake primary role is considered to be left back & when has Stones completed anything near a full season. I think we have more important positions this summer to worry about. I think an ideal summer would be
Paqueta & Bruno from Newcastle, Neves & a right winger possibly Neto. If we do add Braithwaite, that would be £300m+.

If the rags are interested in Braithwaite then his price will be near £100m

Not if Ake primary role is considered to be left back & when has Stones completed anything near a full season. I think we have more important positions this summer to worry about. I think an ideal summer would be
Paqueta & Bruno from Newcastle, Neves & a right winger possibly Neto. If we do add Braithwaite, that would be £300m+.

If the rags are interested in Braithwaite then his price will be near £100m
Ake is mainly a centre back now, filling in occasionally for Gvardiol as his back up.

It’s a tough one, because Branthwaite is only available this summer, then he could be a big miss, but as you say, we have more pressing areas of the squad to resolve.

I wonder if it would have made sense years ago to eliminate transfer fees entirely and just attract players via wage, conditions, company culture, leadership etc.

And on top of that have no time period on contracts.

And on top of that limit how many new players can be registered to a club each season, e.g. 5 new players per year.

And on top of that limit who players can move to, e.g. can't go directly to a club that's within 10 points of you.

Etc etc etc with rules that I just dreamed up cos today's rules seem ludicrous anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.