Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Not sure about the CL, if we get past Real we will play the Gooners over 2 legs & they know how to stifle us
I am not a wum or Rag, but a realist, and I agree with you. Really are lacking this season, I don't think we will get past Real, especially minus KW on Vinicuis and we will be knackered for the FAcup semi, so Chavs win that - this is based on previous experience. Even Peps commenting about the day scheduling of that game.

Dull shit, mostly Arse’s fault. At least we didn’t lose.

Need a win against Villa in the week now, still a lot of points to play for, no reason why we can’t go on from here and win every game.

Crowd sounded flat today which didn't help. A lot of us hardcore fans on the matchday thread make the effort to post there while also keeping up with the BBC app and radio commentary. The least the day trippers could do is make some noise

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Weak mentality" classic!

Have you seen Phil Foden's numerous winners medals? He's won more in the last 9 months than Arsenal have in the last 20 years ffs

in the past though. im talking now.

poor form that in my opinion.

winners never take their eye of the ball..should feel gutted in draws and defeat.

No team has won the Premier league 4 times on the trot and it appears this is a season too far for us.

Performance today was typical of the season. All a bit laboured and lacking a spark

The biggest losers today are Arsenal who put in a cowardly performance a championship team would have been proud.

But hey ho we have so much to play for this season with the cups and Liverpool are only 3 points ahead

First half was pro wrestling, with Taylor complicit in black.

I thought we played pretty well towards the end of the first half and throughout the second but just couldn’t find the space or the pass in the final third. The game was largely dictated by Arsenal defensive tactics and refusal to actually play football…..

Some good performances from Gvardiol, Bernardo, and Rodri ……the rest were fairly average

Anyway, you win fuck all in March…..onwards blues !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.