Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Didn't win a treble though. Might have done if we had a striker that scored 52 in a season and broke records.

What is "better footall"? What's better than winning the champions league?

He's gone missing in the majority of games this season. He's been stat padding for months. His contribution was about 1% today. That's becoming his standard performance.

Oh do fuck off.

Why do entitled red cartel fans talk out of their arse?

You lot ain't winning Jack shit, we're playing well below our standards whilst yous are at the top of your game.

You're 1 point ahead of us.

Clap clap clap clap.

Next.

Well no team has a right to win things do they? If you were a Man City fan before the take over you'd probably accept and appreciate that because there's nothing wrong with enjoying football and not winning the top honours. There was nothing wrong with supporting City when they didn't win honours, in fact it was honourable. But maybe you're 1 of the new fans who only started supported City because they're the richest team in the world that would win things. That sounds not quite as honourable as the Man City fans who showed in the lower divisions

I’m not one to slag off our team usually but I thought today summed up the season. If we had gone for it a bit more who know what would have happened but we seemed scared to do so. Given the magnitude of the game that is one of the most disappointing games I’ve seen us play for a while. Potentially season on the line and we didn’t go for it at all. Liverpool will be feeling very happy tonight. I also think arse missed an opportunity. Weird game. Drop points v Villa and its lights out.

Seriously you should have a look back at your post history one of these days and maybe just ask yourself why you are such a negative twat of a poster. It’s fucking unrelenting.
I've had that valve on ignore for years. Still spouting his nonsense then ?

You may of been taking the piss but you were also right because Halaand hasn't contributed at all in the last 3 games against us or against Inter and doesn't fit with Pep's total football philosophy. Remember Pep wanted Kane who's a better pure footballer and had to be convinced to take Halaand because he was better long term value. For those reasons I think Alravez has potential to be Pep's number 1 long term or at least in big games

Yea we could have picked up yellow's earlier but you had a fair few fouls that weren't called too. Swing and roundabouts.

Why do you post on here?

Weird as fuck that mate.

Arsenal fans are happy because they’re closer to the title now than they were this morning.

Just like any fanbase would be.
If they are happy fair enough but after todays results Liverpool are closer to the title than anyone.

An Arsenal win today would have a really been a step to the title. Don’t think a point does a lot for them.

But hey ho regardless we could not beat them today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.