Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

We’ve still got every chance of winning the league.. Tbe Arse set the agenda today and we couldn’t break them down, despite having a few good chances.. Arteta got what he came for . We move on, 3 major trophies still to play for…!

Liverpool with their fixture list will win it by 4 or 5 points

Only one team wanted to win the game even though we weren’t at our best, they just didnt want to lose made for a tight game! Silva was most promising for us! On to the next usually we start kicking on but seemed to have levelled off understandably so after last year

I like your optimism, however I would like to know where the goals will come from to win these matches??
Well, as I said, Idk why Pep took one of our only natural goalscorers in Foden off for two players(Bobb/Doku) who are far from that. We desperately need Haaland to start firing on all cylinders.

Really?

3 points behind with 27 points to play for...

Still plenty of twists and turns left in this title race.
It’s now out of our hands. Even more so after the Liverpool draw, we need both to lose/draw elsewhere and we’re quite thin defensively. Just calming expectations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.