Season Tickets - 2024/25

That's simple not true, the banner went up at 16:16hrs and was in place for less than 5 minutes before the stewards were instructed by the club to remove it, its an absolute disgrace that the club should act in this over zealous way when supporters try to voice their opinion.

Apologies Barney. I read your post incorrectly. That is correct.

The banner was up for over 10 minutes. When the directors took their seats, the shit hit the fan, and stewards were sent in to remove the banner.

That's simple not true, the banner went up at 16:16hrs and was in place for less than 5 minutes before the stewards were instructed by the club to remove it, its an absolute disgrace that the club should act in this over zealous way when supporters try to voice their opinion.
Fair play mate. Shows how we can all misread certain posts.

Reactions: jrb
I did Spurs Away for every year I lived in London and its wasn’t that bad by public transport. White Hart Lane from Liverpool Street was maybe 20 / 25 minutes. Although I never drove it.

These new Flexi-Gold Seasoncards were always going to be laden with conditions. Just like Value Gold and this “cheapest Seasoncard” crap was.

What’s crap about Value Season Tickets?

They’re cheaper than a lot of tickets at clubs in the lower leagues.

What’s crap about Value Season Tickets?

They’re cheaper than a lot of tickets at clubs in the lower leagues.

They were laden with conditions that didn’t make them value, IMO.

You can’t choose your seat, non refundable, non exchangeable, not much chance of two together. £299 is still lots of money.

They weren’t regular Seasoncards but that was glossed over when they were announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.