The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

The 90 min parking bays are full on Briscoe lane and next to the cemetery unless there a big funeral on, going to be loads of tickets today.
A few parked in them on Lord North St but no tickets visible after the game

Loads ticketed on Gorton Road today near the junction of Stainforth Street. Even though they were all parked on an extremely wide path causing zero obstruction to anyone. Outside of residents parking zone. Pathetic.

I park on Pollard St by the Ibis. Before they changed the junction, I'd get in the car and then and on to Great Ancoats within 2 minutes. Since the change, it takes an age to get going. The lights will change to green, 8 seconds later, they are red. 18 minutes it took yesterday.

A good 2-3 metres off the road (which had double yellows) leaving a big space for pedestrians to get by. Just dishing out tickets for the sake of it.
Technically you’re parking on double yellows by doing that. Not saying I agree with it but I’m constantly surprised that people do it then wonder why they get a ticket.

Parking on pavements actually does cause damage long term to the surface as they’re not designed to take the weight of heavy vehicles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.