Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Thought I'd see what the Southampton take is... I'm sure United will hype this one up, but could be a laugh.

Not in the slightest be bothered. Made more screw ups the successes.

So with Wilcox on his way to United I have to ask the question why do they want him?

He sanctioned the signing of a crocked striker and failed to deliver a replacement in January when it was clear that we needed a decent number 9 to push on for auto's. That's a major cock up.

He is clearly the man behind the implementation of possession football and is understandably backing Martin to the hilt. Not sure i want to watch another season of painfully slow football with Martin at the helm and slightly lower grade players trying to piss about with the ball at the back.
Good bye (good riddance) and thanks for Shea Charles, the £10m white elephant who can't even get in the squad! You need investigating you prick!!

We’ve just been embarrassed by a team in League One last season. Considering the resources he’s had to work with for a Championship team, heads should be rolling that we’re not in the automatic promotion places. Really he should have been sacked anyway for such a failure.

To many fans falling for some smart answers at a fans forum, but the results that matter and the ones on the pitch, and they haven’t been good enough.

Failing upwards though and I’m sure heI’ll continue to be a complete disaster at Man Utd. Good riddance and now we need to get Ankersen out next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.