Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

I think it’s more about what Wilcox can tell Scruffy about the way City are run and operate rather than Wilcox‘s track record. Scruffy will tell Wilcox to put those City practices and operations into place at United. Scruffy is building City’s internal structure from top to bottom at United.

I think it’s more about what Wilcox can tell Scruffy about the way City are run and operate rather than Wilcox‘s track record. Scruffy will tell Wilcox to put those City practices and operations into place at United. Scruffy is building City’s internal structure from top to bottom at United.
All's fair in love and war, so they say, I just want Khaldoon to drop the rag bombshell.

Reactions: jrb
Thought I'd see what the Southampton take is... I'm sure United will hype this one up, but could be a laugh.
It is an odd one, he is unproven and you can't really judge him from a few months at Soton where he had a different role to which he had at City.

Soton were paying over the odds for players off City long before he went there. Gunn and Bazuna off the top of my head, championship level bought the play in the PL.

Gardening leave is fucking up Scruffy Jim’s plans for United. Give Omar gardening leave for the length of his remaining contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.