Is Rodri better than Yaya ?

Different players in different roles. I'd say Rodri is more complete and certainly more consistent, but Toure got more goals playing in a more advanced position. I have to say, Rodri is like a hybrid of the best qualities of Fernandinho and Toure. By the time he's done, we might be talking about the greatest ever player in that position.
Behave.

He's no Kobbie Mainoo.......

Daft thread. Different positions, different circumstances. Both excellent players whose performances have lifted City to the next level.
This was the first thought when I saw the thread. If we had Rodri 'n Yaya in the team, Yaya would be able to play much further forward. I think Rodri would not produce the same as Yaya if the positions were reversed and Rodders had to forage fifteen or twenty yards further up field. Rodri in his current World No1 Pos and then Yaya playing the Gundog role.

An excuse to post these

Yaya was so pivotal in all our successes As Vinny said during the farewell the answer was always Yaya Toure

Rodri is immense Tom Lockyer was asked on the MNC podcast about which was the best team of the top three he said City and that in the dressing room after the game, v City, the talk was about Rodri and how good he was

Hate comparisons Both great players and both so so important to the club

An excuse to post these

Yaya was so pivotal in all our successes As Vinny said during the farewell the answer was always Yaya Toure

Rodri is immense Tom Lockyer was asked on the MNC podcast about which was the best team of the top three he said City and that in the dressing room after the game, v City, the talk was about Rodri and how good he was

Hate comparisons Both great players and both so so important to the club

Let's be clear, Yaya ran a mile and a half, shaking off four Villans, Rodri had his put on a silver platter bedecked with a sky blue ribbon. Is there any FOC in CBL3 who couldn't have wafted in Rodders goal with their programme?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.