Is Rodri better than Yaya ?

I would leave out dias for another midfielder mate, bit negative that team
Your are probably correct, glad you said that, swap out Dias for Bernardo. No team is getting the ball off that midfield! Haaland and Aguero would each get hat tricks being fed the ball from that midfield.

I hadn't even put Touré in any YT search or watched owt in ages, but this popped up in my feed.

Positives and negatives, truth, rumours, myths and opinion are in this 10 min clip on Touré.

I don't know if anyone has posted it already, but it is [again?] anyway...

I think you could play Yaya anywhere on the pitch and he'd do a decent job at it, such was his natural talent and intelligence and discipline, but Rodri in a ball playing base of midfield role is fast approaching top five in history and best to ever do it in England.

More important to this team than Yaya was to his team's, although you can't underestimate how good Yaya was on his day

YaYa took his rest during the game. Perhaps Rodri should have the occasional lie down in the opposition box..

Two of the most criminally underrated players in the game.

YaYa was off the charts but Rodri is pretty much the best DCM in the game over the last 20 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.