Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel more relaxed/excited towards the champions league now? Like I’m genuinely looking forward too tonight. After winning it last season and what came with it my opinion towards the CL has changed. I just get nervous about the league.

Think on X reports they have been allowed to close the roof. Imagine if the Etihad had a roof and we tried the same. New CAS charges would occur!
UefA imo as blatant as you like for their anointed favourites.....

Does anyone else feel more relaxed/excited towards the champions league now? Like I’m genuinely looking forward too tonight. After winning it last season and what came with it my opinion towards the CL has changed. I just get nervous about the league.
100%. All the pressure is off.

Agree. I've yet to see that he needs to step up in big games.
Yeah, never steps up in big games, does he?

Just the 2 goals against Arsenal last season, the 2 goals vs Bayern Munich in the Champions League QF and the 5 goals against Leipzig, the 6 goals against United, the 2 goals against Liverpool? He was literally a Courtois fingernail away from netting in the Champions League SF as well.

Stupid stupid stupid opinion.

I'd love to see Haaland absolutely cart Rudiger early doors. If he doesn't I will guarentee you he will do it to Haaland first opportunity. He's a thug who lives off the intimidation of over physicality and quite frankly we owe him one or at least Kev does.

Should be an open game. City aren't scared of playing at the Bernebau, roof open or closed, that's just all bluster. We can do a job on these and I expect us to. Obviously RB for us is key, but we need Phil or whoever plays out there offensively to work back and help whoever it is with Vinicious. We must not allow him free on transition.

Jack up against Carvahal was interesting last time too. Jack had him on toast at the end of last years game here and most of the game at home if I remember correctly. He got away with a few naughty challenges on him as well.

I'd take a draw obviously but have a sneaky feeling we might get more than that. They do not like playing us.

No. I want this one more than the league. Our injuries are making me nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.