Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a bit of a shock, thought the game was going to be on Wednesday! Need to accelerate pre-match anxiety without cardiac arrest

Dear Mr Southgate. Thankyou for trying to destroy my football teams season. You really have done a fantastic job. It's probably the only thing you’ve ever done with any conviction you useless fucking waistcoat wearing cuckold ****! I did say 'trying' though, because you're going to fail. We're MANCHESTER FUCKING CITY and we're made of proper stuff. Now fuck off to them Rag bastards, there's a good horse faced boy.
Post it on Twitter.

all in white under the roof. That sounds scary. Not. Think we’ve had our fair share of atmosphere in away stadiums.

It’ll be tough. But I am positive about a good result for the return match. We are Manchester City FC.

My lineup
Ederson
Akanji-Dias-Gvardiol
Stones-Rodri
Foden-De bruyne-Bernardo-Grealish
Haaland
If Gvardiol is fit, I agree 1000%...if Eddy is not ready, I'm more than OK with Ortega...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.