Man wanted over fatal stabbing of woman pushing baby in a pram...

There is a street in Bradford with locked security gates and guards at either end. No men allowed.The street is populated by women in danger of honour killing.
I wont bother asking who picks the bill up for the security because 99.99% of us already know the answer, as we did to whom the likely victim and offender were.

Who picks up the bill for all the other refuges?
Erm let me think. A silly question deserves a silly answer. I say the nearest safe country they could have fled to compensates us and those who come via boat, the smugglers from their vast profits.

He was arrested a couple of months ago in Manchester for assaulting her and was bailed, he's been arrested a couple of times for threatening to kill her and been bailed. At what point do the police take some responsibility?

He was arrested a couple of months ago in Manchester for assaulting her and was bailed, he's been arrested a couple of times for threatening to kill her and been bailed. At what point do the police take some responsibility?
CPS mate. Police cant charge domestic violence cases, CPS have to review the cases and decide. They take an age to do it, and when they do look at them they send them back for pointless and irrelevant things to be done just to buy themselves time. Nobody will ever convince me that the CPS sending back action plans isnt tactical. They are wankers

CPS mate. Police cant charge domestic violence cases, CPS have to review the cases and decide. They take an age to do it, and when they do look at them they send them back for pointless and irrelevant things to be done just to buy themselves time. Nobody will ever convince me that the CPS sending back action plans isnt tactical. They are wankers

Cheers. I assume a lot of the police look at CPS like a lot of people look at HR? Nitpicking bastards who do fuck all

Cheers. I assume a lot of the police look at CPS like a lot of people look at HR? Nitpicking bastards who do fuck all
They are seemingly unaccountable, I cant understand how. They demand so much, and always get their way as they just refuse to review anything unless every little thing is done, stuff that isnt needed pre charge just to get them to say yay or nay to charges. When people wonder where the police are, the answer is they are in police stations doing unnecessary stuff for CPS. Fucking hate them me, they are a constant battle. Absolutely no co-operation from them, no dialogue, nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.