Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

That Foden goal was special. You could see the team building on that play for about 10 minutes with the movement of the players.
Whilst the win is always nice I’m happy with the draw and I’m confident we’ll beat them at home.
Yes City!

Good result, very good result.

Draw your away games, win your home games, that's how you do it in the Champions League.

Real Madrid gave everything, put everything out there, closed the roof for 'atmosphere', allowed Bellingham to act like a **** for 90mins and they couldn't best us.

Well done lads, well done Pep.
Best referee we've had all season.

Let's make the Etihad a fucking nightmare for them next week, just like last year. Get the bus welcome sorted.
He was absolutely outstanding... let the game flow but wasn't afraid to pull either side up. As @MCFC1993 says the best ref we've had all season, probably for the last few years. I genuinely cannot remember a better refereeing performance. Totally impartial. Hope we have him next week.

yep their 9-day relax before this game made big difference compared to our schedule. if we had 9 days off and they would have had two not so simple opponents in La Liga getting 1-2 injuries this could have been very different with certainly lesser energy level for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.