Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Good result, the performance wasn't good but you don't need to be in this competition, you just need to take your chances, a better defensive performance at the Etihad and we're through.

We all would have taken a draw so can't complain with the result at all, win at home and were through. Thats always what you want in this competition. Couldn't see that result at halftime either so even more reason to be happy with thatm

Has to be mentioned it does feel like a little bit of a missed opportunity to exploit them having Tchouameni at cb mind, don't think we did that well.

Also disappointing we didn't target getting a few of them booked and suspended, vinicius can fly off the handle with very little provocation, why didn't we get somebody to have a little dig at him and see whether we could get him to bite? Dinho would have managed it.

If we get walker available, kdb should be over his illness, hopefully foden is a simple impact thing and with any luck everybody from tonight will remain available, we'll be in a strong position to give them another thrashing then. Etihad will be electric, team will be well up for it, we can get what we need.

Good result; thought some players were as nervous as me and showed them too much respect, particularly in the first half.

Looking forward to teaching them cheating cunts a lesson next Wednesday.

So much for an intimidating atmosphere, Madrid like us have far too many tourists to get anything like an old school cauldron. Our atmosphere will be up there next week though, can’t wait!

Very good result considering the position we were in at HT & hope Phil is ok.. I know who I'd rather have over him and the over hyped whinging shithouse bellingham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.