Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I'm disappointed. I thought we played really poorly. Rodri and Kovacic trying to take people on rather than keeping it simple and passing it. Bernardo was doing it as well. Some poor passing giving them chances.

We've just drawn 3-3 in Real Madrid's shiny new stadium and I'm disappointed by our performance level. FFS Pep, what have you done to me. Bring back Frank Clark.
Good for you

Bellingham indicating to the ref that Phil had gone in an studded him shows the world what a pretentious twat he really is.
The same when Dias tackled the ball off him.
A totally wanker at this early stage of his career.
Shame but some players never see past their PR/Agents

I never mentioned any individual player but your right we all have opinions some just happen to be total bollox. It was a very good team performance away at Real Madrid you know the real Real Madrid
I know you didn’t mention any players but you criticised my post that highlighted Kovacic, Erling and Phil so I backed up why I said what I said.
I respect your opinion and agree that the 2nd half was a very good performance. Some of our play in the first half was very poor.
Every faith we will get the job done next week.

I know you didn’t mention any players but you criticised my post that highlighted Kovacic, Erling and Phil so I backed up why I said what I said.
I respect your opinion and agree that the 2nd half was a very good performance. Some of our play in the first half was very poor.
Every faith we will get the job done next week.
Just give up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.