16 | Rodri - 2023/24

il_570xN.2738522288_fulw.jpg

Struggled first half with the intense pressing of him and made a few mistakes, but they couldn't keep that up and he took control 2nd half

Should be rested vs Luton and brought on in the 2nd half only if we have problems.

Should be rested vs Luton and brought on in the 2nd half only if we have problems.
Other way around I reckon.

Be 3 up by HT and take him off, he'll win the game for us in the 1st half if he starts.

If he doesn't start we should still win but we're a different side without him in it, and the last thing we want is him being thrown on to try and salvage the game.

Just play him, win the 1st half and then get him off.

Even though its "only Luton at home" Pep is gonna start Rodri

Hes absolutely shot to peices, sometimes I wished players would stand up to Pep and say they need a rest, so many running on fumes and they mention it in interviews

If £60mil Nunes can't cover him in Luton at home why even bother

Other way around I reckon.

Be 3 up by HT and take him off, he'll win the game for us in the 1st half if he starts.

If he doesn't start we should still win but we're a different side without him in it, and the last thing we want is him being thrown on to try and salvage the game.

Just play him, win the 1st half and then get him off.

We can win vs Luton without Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.