OJ Simpson dead

Explain why, then, just by your own volition, why "black people were delirious with joy and dancing around"...??

Funny how I give a reasoning and you don't.

Put up or shut up.
You’re such a pleasant fellow.

I live in the society you speak about with such certitude, as if your “reasoning” is The Gospel According to Bigga! “Slaughtered” my arse, but you keep thinking whatever the strange little wheels in your head make you think.

I’m not wrestling with a pig. We’d both get dirty, but you’d enjoy it.

Famous in America, doubt he would get recognised in most places over here.
He was a black icon who shunned black society, yet when he needed them most, he played up his blackness…and succeeded!

Then, went straight back to his lily white life of golf and country clubs!

There will be a special place in the American section of Hell for him two seats down from the Devil. There is a RESERVED FOR DJT sign on the seat between them!

Famous in America, doubt he would get recognised in most places over here.

Disagree.
Hence why it was top of the bill news topic over here when he died
Show a picture of him to 90+% of British/French/Chinese/Russian/Australian/Peruvian people, and they wouldn't have a clue who he was.
He played an American sport, in America,

If Ian Botham had done the same thing, would the yanks give less than one fuck, or give him the same exposure?

Show a picture of him to 90+% of British/French/Chinese/Russian/Australian/Peruvian people, and they wouldn't have a clue who he was.
He played an American sport, in America,

If Ian Botham had done the same thing, would the yanks give less than one fuck, or give him the same exposure?
He’s more famous for playing Nordberg in the three Naked Gun films outside the US, and for that reason his getting away with murder and death the other day was big news everywhere, not just amongst US sports fans.

He’s more famous for playing Nordberg in the three Naked Gun films outside the US, and for that reason his getting away with murder and death the other day was big news everywhere, not just amongst US sports fans.
So, a bit part "actor" dying (no tears shed) 30odd years on, is headline news...

We're obsessed with all things yank

What a shit world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.