OJ Simpson dead

Wasn't it the defen(s)ce that pushed for a change of venue?

I also seem to recall the judge made some very strange decisions about what he would allow or object to.
Yes it was. Gil Garcetti, the DA at the time, committed a huge act of hubris. Big mistake. That jury was going to acquit that scumbag no matter what.

Johnny Cockroach couldn’t believe his luck..

Wasnt one of the lawyers kim k's dad ?
Robert Kardashian. He was Kris Jenner’s wife before she met Bruce (now Caitlyn).

He’s the one with the aghast look on his face when the Not Guilty verdict is announced. He knew!

And, yes, he was believed to have been the one that got rid of the bloody clothes. Lawyer-client privilege means no talkie!! The Simpsons and Kardashians were fast friends and Nicole & Kris (and family) socialized together frequently.

Doesnt matter who was to blame or listing reasons. The fact is, it became a race thing and the murder of 2 people was a sideshow.

Yes sadly I agree. Simpson being a hero and the hatred towards the police and government at that time by the black community, I reckon they could have had CCTV footage of the murder and he would have been acquitted.
I mean him driving followed by loads of police cars, with a gun to his head threatening suicide, was hardly the actions of an innocent man.

Yes it was. Gil Garcetti, the DA at the time, committed a huge act of hubris. Big mistake. That jury was going to acquit that scumbag no matter what.

Johnny Cockroach couldn’t believe his luck..

Possibly there was a fear of riots?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.