Iran Attack on Israel

Explain it to me like a PHD in International Security how Israel striking Iran didn't start WW3 but Iran retaliating does?
I repeat my last post. What point do you think you’re making, especially as your next post was a tweet saying the exact opposite.

If Biden and his team are smart they ought to have Netenyahu by the short and curlies and demand a ceasefire. Would be a huge win for him. Only problem is that **** would love to drag the U.S into a wider conflict. Thankfully it seems the Israeli public are not up for that in the slightest

If Biden and his team are smart they ought to have Netenyahu by the short and curlies and demand a ceasefire. Would be a huge win for him. Only problem is that **** would love to drag the U.S into a wider conflict. Thankfully it seems the Israeli public are not up for that in the slightest
Funnily enough 80% of Democrats want a Ceasefire too and are against what Israel are doing. Just seems the folk in charge don't listen to the very people who put them there.

I'm sure Iran expected a much more effective result than the one they achieved - the only real one being some slight damage to the Nevatim air base airbase in the Negev - with some injuries to some personnel there - also shrapnel injuries to a nine year old girl in Central Isreal

According to news sources Iran launched 185 drones, 110 ballistic missiles and 36 cruise missiles at Isreal and the US shot down 85 drones and 3 balistic missiles over Iraq/Eastern Syris.

Anyone expecting Isreal to turn the other cheek after a strike that size is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Last edited:
Funnily enough 80% of Democrats want a Ceasefire too and are against what Israel are doing. Just seems the folk in charge don't listen to the very people who put them there.
Get that but Biden has to tread a fine line in election year. But make no mistake this is a major opportunity for him to placate his left wing and show leadership and secure the moderate Republican vote

I don’t have access to the same level of intel you seem to have about Putin and Iran. I have no idea what they are hatching, or even if they are at all. What is apparent, is the desire of Israel to reach their objectives, genocide or not. They attacked Iran in Damascus, it wasn’t the other way around.

This narrative of Putin n and Iran is easy to say, but harder to back up evidentially. What have they actually done to Israel? And what they have done is only after , we can bomb any **** anytime, attacked them.

America will back them regardless, we cannot, or should not. Netanyahu is like Trump, a maniac. I don’t want to see us in a conflict backing up the utter cunts who caused it all. If America wants embroiled in another utter disaster, let them crack on.

Another casualty of any conflict, will be Iranian people, who are showing more and more resistance to the Theocratic arseholes running it.

Imagine for a minute if Israel was a Muslim state? Would we be saying they are justified starving and bombing predominately civilians? We would be bombing them back to the Stone Age.

Do we allow an extreme right government, that is effectively using starvation as a weapon, to drag us all into a war with Russia? I say fuck that. They are so biblical they should remind themselves of the, reap what you sow, adage. We should not reap the whirlwind of actions taken by a state that brazenly rolls over every aspect of international law.
It's laughable to say Iran isn't backing Putin snd vice versa. How many Shahad drones snd balistic missiles has Iran sent to Russia?
A quick dip ino media intelegence articles says hundreds - the largest number being quoted being 750. They has also helped Russia build 2 factories to make their own.
What did they get in exchange? Forreign exchange and techology transfer as reported in the same articles.

Last edited:
I'm sure Iran expected a much more effective result than the one they achieved - the only real one being some slight damage to the Nevatim air base airbase in the Negev - with some injuries to some personnel there - also shrapnel damage to a nine year old girl in Central Isreal

According to news sources Iran aunched 185 drones, 110 ballistic missiles and 36 cruise missiles at Isreal and the US shot down 85 drones and 3 balistic missiles over Iraq/Eastern Syris.

Anyone expecting Isreal to turn the other cheek is living in cloud cuckoo land.
The US has just saved their asses
I sincerely hope they won't have a choice

Iran is run by zealots and cunts
Israel is run by zealots and cunts

I think this just about covers it and we could add a few more countries as well. With this in mind I'm not surprised by whatever happens. You can't reason with zealots or appeal to cunts.

The only person I've heard make any sense out of it is called Gary and he is an American puppet whose strings are easily pulled.

Biden and smart in the same sentence.
That's like rashford and effort.

Israel needed the involvement of four allies to shoot everything down. Not sure those same allies will be so keen for war with Iran.

It's time for Netanyahu to stop trying to provoke Iran and sit down and start making peace with it's neighbours. No proxies for Iran to back, no threat to Israel.

Doesn't Netanyahu need the tension and instability ramped up or at least maintained in order to shore up his grip on power? Any breathing space or pause and a significant proportion of Israelis will return back to the thought that they want him out of power asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.