What TV series can you repeat watch indefinitely

Friends: again and again and again. I think i know some dialogs by heart now, still laugh from their jokes. Today i gonna have tons of time to watch it, cause these guys https://ukwritings.com/dissertation-help maybe all the job for me and that feels awesome. Life is beautiful again, if you have a free evening

Last edited:
The Prisoner.

Yes dated now , but the best imo. I've been addicted since 1967.

Patrick McGoohan starred in The Prisoner as Number Six, an unnamed British secret agent who angrily resigns on unexplained ethical grounds. He is immediately sedated and abducted, waking up in The Village, a picturesque coastal prison camp of sinister tweeness. More Butlins than Guantanamo Bay, the show’s main location was Portmeirion in north Wales, a magnificent mock-Mediterranean fantasy designed and built by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis.

Fifty six years after Patrick McGoohan’s surreal spy series The Prisoner first aired on TV, are we all now living in The Village?

Brilliant use of the location.
Works on several levels : swinging Sixties psychedelic weirdness, spy- espionage mystery, glimpsing the future of society, examination of the nature of freedom vs conformity.

All been mentioned before on this thread but, to my mind, you would have to go a long way to beat:-

Our Friends in the North. If a better British drama has been made, I'm yet to see it.

Detectorists. As above, within comedy.

West Wing. The President I would have liked while watching the excesses of Trump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.