What TV series can you repeat watch indefinitely

Sherlock Holmes (With Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce)

Batman (1966)

The Avengers (With Mrs Peel)

The Intruder (Cult Granada TV series shown in 1972)

Nearest and Dearest (With Nelly Pledge)

George & Mildred.

It was on Friday night just before going out on the lash..........you must have gone out even earlier than us.

Although sometimes we watched it in The Derby arms in Burnage on an old telly on a shelf near the dart board.

1979/80 ish about 6.30pm

( I could have dreamed all of that though)
I used to manage the William Hill betting shop in Burnage in the 80’s, first on Kingsway then moved into the old co-op in Mauldeth Road opposite a pub called the Victoria I think. Enjoyed my time there, friendly bunch of customers.

I used to manage the William Hill betting shop in Burnage in the 80’s, first on Kingsway then moved into the old co-op in Mauldeth Road opposite a pub called the Victoria I think. Enjoyed my time there, friendly bunch of customers.
Used to booze all around there. The Mauldeth, The Derby, The Talbot etc Loads of blues around there.

It’s dated but brilliant and I’m pretty sure still reflects senior members of the Civil Service…

Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister
Too true, plus the polticians - the likes of Johnson and Truss make Jim Hacker seem like Churchill, Gladstone and Disraeli combined.

In recent times I've cut right down on watching current TV drama or comedy, though I do like to binge watch Life on Mars now and then, such a superb series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.