What TV series can you repeat watch indefinitely

Theres only ONE "Monkey"

I’ve a few younger mates, about late 50’s who watched this whilst they were young teenagers I was 19 when it was first broadcast and was way to busy going out, watching and listening to punk music and drinking, never even knew it existed until we were on a lads holiday about 20 years ago and some of them were discussing it, still never seen one episode.

I’ve a few younger mates, about late 50’s who watched this whilst they were young teenagers I was 19 when it was first broadcast and was way to busy going out, watching and listening to punk music and drinking, never even knew it existed until we were on a lads holiday about 20 years ago and some of them were discussing it, still never seen one episode.
It was on Friday night just before going out on the lash..........you must have gone out even earlier than us.

Although sometimes we watched it in The Derby arms in Burnage on an old telly on a shelf near the dart board.

1979/80 ish about 6.30pm

( I could have dreamed all of that though)

Last edited:
Peep show.
Breaking bad. Ill re-visit that every few years.
Sopranos, same as above.
Only fools
Fawlty towers
Inbetweeners
Steptoe
Blackadder
Early doors
Royal family
Pheonix nights
Office
Derek
Afterlife
Love/hate

The comedy sitcoms i wouldnt really avidly watch a series through but happy to watch when on , even though ive seen loads of times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.