Ticket office hold times

Bombo

Trying to buy my son one of these flexi gold junior season cards now my window fit purchasing has opened. So far been on hold for 1.5 hours absolutely terrible service as usual. What’s the point of purchase windows if not enough staff to answer the phones?

Trying to buy my son one of these flexi gold junior season cards now my window fit purchasing has opened. So far been on hold for 1.5 hours absolutely terrible service as usual. What’s the point of purchase windows if not enough staff to answer the phones?
Get on to fan support on Twitter mate

Because the fuckers want to squeeze as much money out of us as possible for as little cost as possible. They know we’ll wait so they know they’ll get away with it. Anything Khaldoon says about valuing the core support is utter bollocks

Don’t we outsource part of it, the Mrs normally rings & she said it’s a call centre that handles a lot of teams most of the time
I thought it was just for the routine home games, but not sure to be honest.

I just know that any situation like Real Madrid and the FA Cup Semi Final being in the same week bring nothing but chaos.

I thought it was just for the routine home games, but not sure to be honest.

I just know that any situation like Real Madrid and the FA Cup Semi Final being in the same week bring nothing but chaos.
Yeah, to be fair we have a lot going on at this stage of the season, big games, renewal windows, new ST’s…bad time to be understaffed!

48 minutes on hold before they answered. So getting quieter than earlier by the sounds of it.

Tomorrow will probably be quieter still I imagine.

I didn’t bother buying it in the end anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.