Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

Come on mate, it is 2024, there are multiple online sources where he says in interviews he didn't want to leave. It was Pep being Pep sometimes and I am afraid some accountancy background work where we needed a large chunk of ready cash.
He can say he didn't want to leave as much as he wants, nobody forced him to go. He was told to stay or go and he chose to go. He chose to leave the best club in the world, where he'd been since he was a kid, because he didn't want to sit on the bench and didn't back himself to earn his place.

Had he stayed, who knows? He may have struggled for game time again. Or maybe he would have had a similar breakthrough, but this time for a side chasing a second treble in a row instead of a side hoping to finish in the top half.

One thing I will say about Palmer, I won't change my mind that he isn't good enough to be starting for us.

He should be telling Chelsea to fuck off in the summer though, he'd get into other teams playing in Europe. Liverpool, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Spurs in this country alone.

He 100% good enough to be starting for us, I’m a Grealish fan but Grealish can’t do anything Palmer can’t do and Palmer is clearly a much greater goal threat
Same goes for Doku, Palmers football brain is light years above Dokus

It just frustrates me we paid that money for Nunes when Palmer was in our hands

Yes yes I know he made the choice to go

Deli looks like Sky have plucked someone from out on the street,standing with both hands in his pockets looking like he’d rather be somewhere else ..
I think he’d rather be anywhere else.

He looks like someone struggling with mental health but needs the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.