Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

I hope he finds the help he needs.

Sky should feel some duty towards him.
I have been very critical of his career, as I think his behaviour at his admittedly early peak had a decent amount to do with his fall from grace, but I also understand some of it probably was due to both immaturity and struggles with mental health he has had.

My position is essentially he is not without blame, but not all of what has happened with him was under his control, and that should be recognised and he should be treated as other people that have struggled with their responsibilities due to those aforementioned factors.

Doku hadn't signed yet when Palmer said City bringing in another player would affect his decision to stay or go.

Nunes was brought in to add another body in midfield after the Paqueta deal fell through, as Kev was injured and Phillips was useless. It had no bearing on Palmer or McAtee.
When you buy another player, especially for such significant money, it inevitably has an effect on where others will play and the position of young players in the pecking order.

Aside from the fact they play on different sides of the pitch, I'm not sure they could be any more different.

The comment that I replied to was saying Palmer wouldn’t be good enough to start for us and my point was if Grealish starts for us then so Would Palmer
Where they play on the pitch is irrelevant
He would offer as much on the right as Grealish does on the left IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.