13 Years Ago Today City 1 Rags 0 FA Cup Semi Final Wembley

what a brilliant day that was, beating em, seeing Scholes sent off,
and me making a fool of myself when i thought the ref had blown full time, was just a free kick, oh and of course dodging the bottles and stones in the coach park giving them shit. lovely day,
the day the worm turned

Their fans were complete assholes outside the stadium that day and the fact that they had that bar by the parking lot meant a hail of abuse as you walked or drive by…and worse.

However, there was almost nothing that could change that feeling of turning them over! As others have said, it feels like it was the day the world changed.

And, like @blue b4 the moon, it was the day we learned about Hampstead. Glorious day, great lunch stop, and brilliant day at Wembley!

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!

Organised three coaches to go down from Langley and Middleton

Over 150 of us. Excellent day until we arrived at Wembley

Stewards pointed us up some stairs and we walked right into the Utd area

Bedlam, fights, arguments the lot. I’ve always been up for it but I was holding the hand of both my kids. Daughter was 12, son was 10.

They went for me still but fortunately some of the lads I know were around and sorted it out

We came home with the win but also one lad got Ballotelli’s shirt and I got a match ball which I still have now.

That day proved to anyone that was there, both sides, that the Manchester derby is up there in terms of hatred, if there was any doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.