Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're a glorified Manunited, counter attacking team who play on the break, they don't Have the ability to play through us (although Modric does) if we keep our full backs pinned and discipline we outscore them.

Only thing I'm concerned about is that prick ref Orsarto, he's a theatrical cheat, only Lahoz is worst. He cheated us vs real in 22 and he was shite when we beat Dortmund at home last season, even booked Pep after the final whistle, not happy with his appointment.

Quarter final 2nd legs are way more nervy than any other stage for me (excluding final)

They're a glorified Manunited, counter attacking team who play on the break, they don't Have the ability to play through us (although Modric does) if we keep our full backs pinned and discipline we outscore them.

Only thing I'm concerned about is that prick ref Orsarto, he's a theatrical cheat, only Lahoz is worst. He cheated us vs real in 22 and he was shite when we beat Dortmund at home last season, even booked Pep after the final whistle, not happy with his appointment.

Quarter final 2nd legs are way more nervy than any other stage for me (excluding final)
I KNEW I remembered that refs name, you've reminded me of the reasons. You're right, he is the new Lahoz, he will fall for RMs tricks and no doubt give them a penalty...

Can’t believe more tickets haven’t come up for this - was certain they would. Have Madrid sold their allocation this time or were those that were available already ones that had been given back?!

Going to be much more nervous watching it on TV than being there, not used to watching home games anywhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.