Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franco FC may still be scarred from last year and last weeks experience.

They're unlikely to come out and attack us for fear of being mauled.

They are level, so expect them to sit in for as long as possible and stay in the tie.

They have individuals that can hurt us but they don't have a team, or our fitness,stamina,power and concentration.

Patience may be the key for us but I think we'll win it 1.0

Quite a bit of overconfidence on here.

As good as that result was the other day, I think the Etihad suits Real Madrid more this time out. Their counter attack is lethal, and history has shown this season that the counter has cost us numerous times at home this season, more so than away.

They could have been 3-1 up at half-time last week, it was testament to our resilience as a team that we dug in and got ourselves back in the tie in the second half.

I think it goes to extra-time.

Our medical staff might need to protect Walker from himself and curb his enthusiasm to play again? We must be careful we don't bring him back too soon. Seeing Sinisterra on MoTD, carried off for Bournemouth today with a similar injury. He's had a whole month out with a minor hamstring injury, but was rushed back and did it again mid game, potentially much worse? Walker has only been out 3 weeks next Tuesday. We don't want to lose him for the rest of the season.

Yes he's suspended, Nacho looks set to start, played 90mins with Rudiger against Mallorca yesterday.
Militao would be the other option for them. Just coming back from a knee injury and was brought on for the last few minutes in yesterday's game. Rumours beforehand said he might start to test his recovery so he might not be quite up to it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.