Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

It was interesting but then he spoilt it by bringing Van Dick as his counterexample

Henry spoke about Van Dijk mental strength, calmness...etc to avoid making rush/wrong/reckless decisions

But in reality you just need to look at the first minute of this video to know he is another human who makes mistakes

All for second chances for players BUT no he's had the privilege of fighting for our shirts. Time to get shot. Decent enough player but doesn't have that X-factor in his game. Looks jaded too easily. Disruptive. Probably hates Greggs too

I suspect Saudi is his best option now
Barca can’t afford him and won’t be that desperate anyway
And he has burned bridges everywhere else
Maybe arsenal want a zinchenko replacement!
The guys horrible, he lacks respect with his comments and actions for Bayern last year
Shame for gundo but cancelo got what he deserved

All for second chances for players BUT no he's had the privilege of fighting for our shirts. Time to get shot. Decent enough player but doesn't have that X-factor in his game. Looks jaded too easily. Disruptive. Probably hates Greggs too
That’s it. As talented as he is going forward he lacks the defensive game. And when the going gets tough he can’t handle it

I suspect Saudi is his best option now
Barca can’t afford him and won’t be that desperate anyway
And he has burned bridges everywhere else
Maybe arsenal want a zinchenko replacement!
The guys horrible, he lacks respect with his comments and actions for Bayern last year
Shame for gundo but cancelo got what he deserved
Tolm mentioned before Arsenal are happy to bid 40m for him but after the Jesus and Zin transfers we don’t want to do business with them.

Yes it may make them stronger but will also disrupt them.

I’d take the 40m.

Saudi? Feel there was interest last year no? But he’s running out of options. Also Bayern.

Feel like he will just want Barca and eventually go there on loan again. Bastard.

Tolm mentioned before Arsenal are happy to bid 40m for him but after the Jesus and Zin transfers we don’t want to do business with them.

Yes it may make them stronger but will also disrupt them.

I’d take the 40m.

Saudi? Feel there was interest last year no? But he’s running out of options. Also Bayern.

Feel like he will just want Barca and eventually go there on loan again. Bastard.

Why? We got good money for both.

He's just telling you porkies. If a club bids £40mil for him there isn't a chance we reject it. Even if it is paid over ten years.

Saudia Arabia is a non starter if he doesn't want to go there. As he reportedly took a pay cut to go to Barcelona, I can't see why he would want or need to go play in the desert.

He's got three years left on his contract. He could do nothing and still get paid or go somewhere emotional people like himself don't enjoy.

Henry spoke about Van Dijk mental strength, calmness...etc to avoid making rush/wrong/reckless decisions

But in reality you just need to look at the first minute of this video to know he is another human who makes mistakes

Van Dijk is the best in the business at pretending a goal was someone else's fault!

I'd say that after those transfers, we would be happy to do business with them.
Arsenal might not be as quick to come calling again though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.