Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Top 3 right back in the world. When he’s on his day probably the best based on talent and level. His issues stem from inconsistencies and a terrible attitude.

Top 3 right back in the world. When he’s on his day probably the best based on talent and level. His issues stem from inconsistencies and a terrible attitude.
You can't be inconsistent and then also a top 3 right back in the world. That's inconsistent. And by that measure I say you're a top 3 poster on bluemoon! ;)

You can't be inconsistent and then also a top 3 right back in the world. That's inconsistent. And by that measure I say you're a top 3 poster on bluemoon! ;)
I mean I get what you’re saying but out of curiosity who are best right backs in the world?

I have Kyle Walker, Hakimi, and probably Cancelo.

Behind them Reece James, Trent pavard ?

There isn’t really any insanely good right backs in the world and even Trent defensively is horrendous to be considered anywhere near top 3.

Cancelo can play left or right back at a world class level.

We all know he can score nice goals to make it 5-0.

He doesn’t have the minerals when the chips are down to get us over the line to win trophies.

Hope he scores 20 more in their league this season and we get £50m off them.

Obviously over the next 500 years...

How about the trophies he helped City to win & being in the team of the season in the League & Champions league ?

I mean I get what you’re saying but out of curiosity who are best right backs in the world?

There isn’t really any insanely good right backs in the world and even Trent defensively is horrendous to be considered anywhere near top 3.

Just not very often ...............based upon his time at City.

How about the trophies he helped City to win & being in the team of the season in the League & Champions league ?
I believe we’d have won the trophies we won with or without him. For every assist, there was a clanger.

Neither of us can prove that, but what we can see is that as soon as we moved him on, we won the treble.

Until February last season, we were inconsistent and Pep questioned the dressing room. Cancelo gets booted out and we win every remaining important game/tie.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Tbf, you make a good point about quality right backs but as for Cancelo he can play left or right back at world level for 8 games a year. The rest of the time he's a liability.

Tbf, you make a good point about quality right backs but as for Cancelo he can play left or right back at world level for 8 games a year. The rest of the time he's a liability.
If that was true he wouldn't have been City's most used player in 21/22 season, we had players to play in their natural positions yet Pep decided to use Cancelo in most games(even in cup games) knowing he was such a liability?
He went on huge streaks of being top 3 player game after game, always with great defensive stats, even yesterday he was by far the player with most duels won (17/11) and balls recovered, he did that for CIty every other game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.