Media Discussion - 2023/24

Remember when Liverpool were winning all those titles in the 70's and 80's, classed as a great team. Utd winning all those titles in the 90's and early 2000's, classed as a great team. Fast forward to us winning titles now, and we're classed as a boring team, very few of these journo pricks call us a great team and that is down to pure bitterness and hate.
These 115 charges have fuck all to do with Pep and the team and they should be being lauded for doing it season after season

Remember when Liverpool were winning all those titles in the 70's and 80's, classed as a great team. Utd winning all those titles in the 90's and early 2000's, classed as a great team. Fast forward to us winning titles now, and we're classed as a boring team, very few of these journo pricks call us a great team and that is down to pure bitterness and hate.
These 115 charges have fuck all to do with Pep and the team and they should be being lauded for doing it season after season
We have completely broken the media on the UK and if I was one of those journalists who have over the last few years been slagging us off I'd be very worried.

Because I think we WILL win this case and then the club will go after them. Pandoras box has been opened and shit is about to go down big time.

Just hope @tolmie's hairdoo has been a good boy

The press/media don't represent the general football fan.
I just been on a two day training course and as always go in my City hoodie lol.
There was a Chelsea fan, whu fan, spurs fan and Fulham fan. Not one mentioned the 115 not one. All said how much they hate the dippers and rags. None of them had sky or bt and watched on dodge feeds.

All said how we deserved our success after years of being shit. Nothing but praise.

Its interesting when you talk to proper fans we aren't as hated as the press/media want you to believe

The press/media don't represent the general football fan.
I just been on a two day training course and as always go in my City hoodie lol.
There was a Chelsea fan, whu fan, spurs fan and Fulham fan. Not one mentioned the 115 not one. All said how much they hate the dippers and rags. None of them had sky or bt and watched on dodge feeds.

All said how we deserved our success after years of being shit. Nothing but praise.

Its interesting when you talk to proper fans we aren't as hated as the press/media want you to believe
Unfortunately there’s a hell of a lot of dippers and rags out there, and they are the ones who are irritating as fuck.

Funny to see this morning that there are zero pro-City articles out there on the eve of our big game, they all relate to good old Bellingham spurning us and being out to beat us. There just wouldn’t be another country in the world who would be so against one of its own clubs on such a huge night. It’s just too funny.

Funny to see this morning that there are zero pro-City articles out there on the eve of our big game, they all relate to good old Bellingham spurning us and being out to beat us. There just wouldn’t be another country in the world who would be so against one of its own clubs on such a huge night. It’s just too funny.

The BBC are showing fuck all about Arsenal either, if the scouse or rags would have had a game it would have been full on ticker tape and painters radio.

I loved the MUEN's balance piece on Julian turning down Madrid. I know it won't be seen by as many people but looked like it was in response. Maybe we do have some sympathetic people there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.