Real Madrid post match post mortem

Doh!……..but……. Bernie Bernie Bernie……wtf? Convinced himself the goalie was going to dive either way

Disappointed we are out but we can focus on winning 4 league titles in a row.

Not sure that Kev and Phil worked. Maybe Kev should have been an impact sub?

Highlight was Ederson's penalty.

Would love Dortmund to win it rather than the other scummy three left in.

It's a difficult one because we now Kev has quality and he got a goal but maybe the game plays out a lot different Foden isn't starting stuck out on the touchline.

I'll never disrespect Kev but for me we simply have to be playing Foden in the middle because he's not even half as good stuck out on the right and he's our best player right now. I just don't see any sense starting him on the right anymore and diminishing his capabilities.

I can't believe we're out, we dominated that after they scored.

I thought they were shite tbh but that's what can happen if you don't take the chances.

We really need to sort our crossing and corners out, for the most part they are rubbish.

I'm well pissed off but just hope we can bounce back on Saturday now.

Still proud for my team regardless the results.

Oh and fuck off you match day wankers.
Spot on. The great real Madrid came here and knew the only way they could squeeze a result was to park the bus like Burnley. Fair fucks to them and ancelotti, that is the only way to get a result away to a better side

Sure mate, he's scored 66 goals in 2 years and is the current top scorer in the country.

Any further questions?
Utter shite home and away against Madrid, barely got a kick at home to Arsenal but he took his penalty well for the 3rd against Luton and scored the 3rd against Palace.

He was also shite against Liverpool and Chelsea but did take the 3rd goal well against United and the 3rd well against Copenhagen.

There is a theme the last few months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.