Real Madrid post match post mortem

On the plus side we win the league AGAIN, unless Howard wants differently

Same with Grealish. He can do what Doku does, but he never does. And fair enough, if that's how you want him to play, but why does Doku get free reign to take people on when Bernardo and Grealish (and Mahrez before) are clearly told to hold onto possession? I'm fully expecting Doku in a couple of years to be just recycling the ball instead of taking anyone on.

Grealish is a strange one. we saw in the first half agaibst Carvajal he took him on and got round him with ease and then he never attempted it again. He can do it, just like he can go on the outside and put crosses in but rarely does.

I don't know , im a fan of Jack and if he's been ordered to just hold onto the ball then what can you do? but I think he's got more he could show if he's either willing or allowed.

Boys gave it everything, proud of them tonight, didn’t really put a foot wrong aside from the Madrid goal, which had a touch of luck to it.

Wasn’t our night at the end of the day. We’ll be back.

Bringing on Alvarez killed us. No coincidence we suddenly couldn’t get the ball to Doku.

Ultimately we are mature enough to know you take your chances in this tournament or you go out.

Did anyone actually think we could win on the penalties?
Yes. We scored 5 v Sevilla.

Could somebody please explain why those who think we should have done this or we should have done that, like we're a team off robots who get everything spot on every time with laser accuracy?

5 years of going hard in every competition, We all need to calm down and take it like winners and champions.

Treble winners
Super cup
World club trophy

Not many teams in world football can stand up to what we have done and achieved and still be going for more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.