Real Madrid post match post mortem

Won’t seen many times that Real Madrid park the bus against teams, credit to city we battered them but all season we do not look like scoring. Haaland as not been the same, takes his goals away and not very good footballer. But neither do we create clear cut chances for him. Well done city, not to be but now all out for the league

My hatred of these beginning to extend to that of the dipper and rag territory… who wouldve thought that all back when. CTID

This is what you said in case you are going senile in your old age

I genuinely fear for the rest of our season,,, we're going to be fucked for Chelski ..... and psychologically fucked for the rest of the league season.

When has this happened before after much worse champions league exits??
Fatigue dear chap. Match fatigue and losing on penalties will affect them.

Please don't misunderstand me, that is not what I want but IMO it is an eventuality I fear. In fact I too hope I am wrong.

Apologies if my fears offend you.

Psg v Madrid final with mbappe scoring an injury time winner would be ok
Madrid just never lose finals though, and PSG aren't that impressive, I'm afraid the twats will win yet again, funny no one says they are ruining football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.