Real Madrid post match post mortem

Well Real better go and win the damn thing for the 15th time now and not let the German rags or fucking Paris win it.
Id have the jeeeermans over that sh*te. Like an italian team from the 80's ..awful to watch. Both games they were not great..two scruffy goals at home..it looked like everyone was thinking this would be a formality. Motivated them as that prick Bellingham said

Last edited:
i’m not having any hate for Bernie. the guy is one of best players ever. he made a poor decision but he ran and ran for 130 minutes.
I don’t think it’s hate for him, just frustration at a penalty like that. When he’s taken a penalty in the past he whips it to the top corner, why he decided to take it like that, he’s probably asking himself the same question.
I love Bernardo, by the way.

Really frustrating to watch him atm
He cerianly is a conundrum. Can’t argue against his goalscoring record but we do need more contribution.
I said to my mate today that that if Pep wanted to throw a curveball he should revert to the false 9 tonight.
He is so easy to play against with his back to goal or in really confined spaces and he’s got a head like a 50 pence piece and our overall crossing and corners is woeful.
Lots of posters have commented on the quality (or lack thereof) in our set pieces. Absolutely dire.

Any poster that gives Pep or the players stick can bugger off.

We remain the top dogs, have battered European ’royalty’ and only need a couple of signings to frighten everyone to death next season.

Make big changes for the FA semi and win the Lge. That will more tan do me. CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.