FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunes looks too timid on the pitch. He has to have belief in his abilities and stamp authority on the game.
So far, he looks like a bloke suffering with Imposter Syndrome.
Although, we have seen in the past players taking a year to assimilate into the team.
So far I'm getting Philips vibes for his future.
He needs a big bounce next season.
I think he's suffering in matches at the Etihad but I have thought in a few matches away there is a player there. In particular Luton away in the cup I thought he had a fantastic game.

Nunes gives me the same vibe as Kalvin. Before they arrived they contributed to their teams and were proactive in the midfield. They both look like 'we've made it to the top' after our move to City and consequently their ambition to be involved takes a hit. Too relaxed.

Of course others have taken time to settle and maybe he will, but we need to see a sign or two.

All that said I hope he plays a part today.

I think he's suffering in matches at the Etihad but I have thought in a few matches away there is a player there. In particular Luton away in the cup I thought he had a fantastic game.
Yes, there is a player there, but he must make himself seen when the tough games/moments come around.
So far he is being carried.

Enjoy it today guys and bring us back a win, I’ve got finger hovering over train tickets for the end of May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.