FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always hard to say definitively but Pep said he may miss but the vibe is he will be ok for Brighton.
usually pep often downplays injuries in the beggining then they turn out to be much more serious.So I am not optimistic for Brighton with Haaland

usually pep often downplays injuries in the beggining then they turn out to be much more serious.So I am not optimistic for Brighton with Haaland
Maybe , but I don't think touchwood the injury is that serious and he should be available for the run in.

I am not that fussed if he misses out today we have enough in our locker to win this providing we put our chances away which cost us the game against Real which we should have won and deserved to win IMO but alas it doesn't always go our way.

Get your bananas ready.
I want revenge for that full members cup final. Chelsea are in form but they played an Everton side that gifted them chances. And if we’ve got anyone better than Beto, who couldn’t score in Hugh Hefners bedroom, we’ll beat these. Anything to wipe that cocky grin off palmers face I’m bloody sick of seeing it.

Next game on Thursday. Time to recover. We have a great physio team. I am expecting a strong team from Pep. Let's beat these paper based hotel sellers. Come on City!

Not a problem telling blues on here but is a bit of a concern if twitter accounts are reading and tweeting it.
I may have to reconsider.
If him or someone connected to him is telling you and you are saying your only City source is about him on here I would think that could be an issue for him. I’d be surprised if Pep likes team leaks though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.