FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang up for this today. Tough game but an opportunity to right the wrongs from Wednesday. I'm sure the players are ready to go again. They might not be able to all do 90 mins or extra time but most can certainly start and there is a good amount of time to recover for Brighton. Come on blues!

Regrettably he's gonna have to make changes after the efforts of Wednesday night. Four in a row is essential now, the FA Cup would be a lovely little bonus; that's all.

If I'd had a choice between retaining Big Ears or four in a row at the start of the season I'd have chosen four in a row. Madrid have already won consecutive Champs Leagues, four consecutive league titles has never been done.

Let's be history makers, once again.
A Double Double has never been done either.

I don't understand the negativity on here. The Matchday thread will need therapists in it today.

The managingcity twitter account is a decent source of information but i think they get everything 2nd hand from other places like cityxtra and now bluemoonrisen here. I think its ok to do that but they shouldnt pretend or give the impression that they are the source when they are not.

The managingcity twitter account is a decent source of information but i think they get everything 2nd hand from other places like cityxtra and now bluemoonrisen here. I think its ok to do that but they shouldnt pretend or give the impression that they are the source when they are not.
I might have to start using some sort of coded message. It's one thing putting on here but I wouldn't want it all over twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.