Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media are desperate for our struggles to have continued,the panic now is if we can sign off with a very good win and performance at home to palace Saturday before heading off to the world club they will be whaling and gnashing at the thought of us going on one of our long winning runs ..
And being crowned World Champions , that really will piss them off

Dalglish what a ****. Pep was not arguing it was out of time. He was arguing why did they not play the 15 seconds rather than blow right away
I actually thought the question aimed at Redknapp and his answer proved how fucking clueless he really is

BBC HYS on the City win today. Apparently this comment is acceptable after I put a complaint in:

Absentees !! City have two maybe 3 world class teams on their books, bought and paid for by dodgy deals.. City corrupt from floor to ceiling.. Get.. them thrown out of the league and stripped of everything thing they’ve won by cheating.. Thieves

I'm pretty sure if I accused the BBC of being corrupt thieves it would be removed quicker than you can say Dan Roan is a ****

BBC HYS on the City win today. Apparently this comment is acceptable after I put a complaint in:

Absentees !! City have two maybe 3 world class teams on their books, bought and paid for by dodgy deals.. City corrupt from floor to ceiling.. Get.. them thrown out of the league and stripped of everything thing they’ve won by cheating.. Thieves

I'm pretty sure if I accused the BBC of being corrupt thieves it would be removed quicker than you can say Dan Roan is a ****
Probably written by Roan.

They were desperately hoping the Grealish goal was handled by Alvarez a definite change in tone on sky commentary when they seen it was his chin it hit ..
Muted the commentary seriously the vibes almost killed my mood. Peace of mind tbh don’t need to hear Alan Smith snideness. You can just hear it in general sky appear desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.