Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Probably the best character we have had at the club, unbelievable commitment to us... can't build a statue big enough in my book
Absolutely spot on. The lad runs himself into the ground for the club,team and fans. He's been immense every season he's been with us. I hope he scores the winner in the final against the scum. CTWD

Why did I see Chelsea fans dishing out their big paper tickets to each other before the game?

Is it because they've spunked billions on the squad and invested next to fuck all on shitty Stamford Bridge for about 20 years and not one question asked.

On the underground started chatting to a guy who turned out to the son (Greg) of Bobby Campbell, former Chelsea manager late 80s.Absolute spit of his dad.

He asked me if I knew of Andy Morrison....my lad laughed telling him its his dads all time favourite player. He played with Andy Morrison at Plymouth, described him as a hard man.

On the underground started chatting to a guy who turned out to the son (Greg) of Bobby Campbell, former Chelsea manager late 80s.Absolute spit of his dad.

He asked me if I knew of Andy Morrison....my lad laughed telling him its his dads all time favourite player. He played with Andy Morrison at Plymouth, described him as a hard man.

If your lad is interested in his dad's all time favorite player, get him a copy of the big mans autobiography mate!

He will then fully understand what Greg meant by the term 'hard man' ha ha!!!!

The Grealish incident wasn't even close to being a penalty. Trajectory of the ball barely shifted a millimetre, if at all. There was no intent, hands were in a natural position. It's pathetic than anyone with anything to do with football, player, fan, pundit, could argue for that incident to be punished by a near certain goal.

City were worthy winners. At the crucial stage of the game City took control and opened them up for a deserved winner. It was an extraordinary effort after the CL exit at the hands of the utterly loathsome Real Madrid.

If your lad is interested in his dad's all time favorite player, get him a copy of the big mans autobiography mate!

He will then fully understand what Greg meant by the term 'hard man' ha ha!!!!
Yes, great book.

I would be a bad parent if I hadnt quoted that book to both my lads several times. :)

Including many of our own. When Jack was being slaughtered by City fans of not being worth £100m & for his first season performances, I supported Grealish throughout.

Jack didn't put the price tag on himself, Villa did, but regardless he's only worth what a buyer's willing to pay.
I'm not disagreeing with the emphasis and thoughts of your post. I like Jack. But in the interests of accuracy I think he did at least in part put the price tag on himself. It was pretty clear at the time that we bought him on a buy out clause which would have been agreed with Grealish and his agent when he signed his last contract renewal.

I'm not disagreeing with the emphasis and thoughts of your post. I like Jack. But in the interests of accuracy I think he did at least in part put the price tag on himself. It was pretty clear at the time that we bought him on a buy out clause which would have been agreed with Grealish and his agent when he signed his last contract renewal.
Agreed, but Jack was given the remuneration he wanted by Villa in return & if anyone paid the RC, it would help his club to reinvest his 100% profit into the squad which has given Villa European football for the first time in years, & now they're on the verge of Champions League qualification.

City got the player Pep wanted & Villa got the money they needed to compensate themselves for the loss. I think both clubs were happy with the deal, so happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.