Media Discussion - 2023/24

Could go the other way.
This hasn’t been taken lightly by the authorities or the press. Retribution will be delivered at some point.
The PL and Sky will have their retribution. Having the audacity to even mention that there could be some form of shenanigans will see the full weight of the brand come down on you.

I'm not expecting anything too obvious but there will definitely be an undercurrent whereby Forest don’t get those little calls, never mind the big ones, with them disappearing out of the league with very little fuss.

its the media driven narrative that is bothering me, we have seen the 115 charges thrown out more time than ryan giggs and been told we are corrupt more times than the gpc has had a nice bottle of red, ivan toney and tonali have both served or a currently serving bans, for betting scandals, refs admitting in books that they have made dodgy decisions to protect their mates, and thats just this season but the idea that refs might be capable of cheating or influencing results is an absolute madness according to the press and then question is why.

You would think they would be all over this, its a story and a big one at that, an actual club accusing a ref of influencing a result due to his allegiances with another club but no it is just nothing to see here and move on, wonder why.

Hahah

Forest retribution v ‘got away with it’ City

Final score 0 v 115 :)

All goals scored via handball. Var broken!
All scored in 115 mins of added on time possibly in the first half
With the added bonus for the PL no trains back to Manchester
Killed two birds with one stone

View attachment 115587

What's happened to my man Samuel!?!

Now The Times poster boy in front of what looks like some sort of Jihadi flag...........

For anybody who wants to read it.

https://archive.ph/BqjYJ

I don't think anybody who is a City fan will be too bothered by the position of Atwell, PGMOL or the PL after the lies told about the club since 2018 by various clubs, their managers, their ambassadors, their ex-players, their press shills, their fans. This fake outrage about Forest's tweet is pretty vomit-inducing, really. Good luck Forest, I say.

For anybody who wants to read it.

https://archive.ph/BqjYJ

I don't think anybody who is a City fan will be too bothered by the position of Atwell, PGMOL or the PL after the lies told about the club since 2018 by various clubs, their managers, their ambassadors, their ex-players, their press shills, their fans. This fake outrage about Forest's tweet is pretty vomit-inducing, really. Good luck Forest, I say.
Yeh it appears to have gathered pace because it's 'only' Forest.

We all know how it would have been reported differently should it have been Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal etc al...........

Yeh it appears to have gathered pace because it's 'only' Forest.

We all know how it would have been reported differently should it have been Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal etc al...........
It's gathered pace exactly because we play them this weekend.
It's gathered pace because it suits the red top media to try and influence the ref doing our game.
It's gathered pace because we could be the fall guy if the referee team succumbs to the week long pressure by the media about the unfairness of Forest's last game.
Its has been the same whenever we are in a tight title race. So come on champs shove their dirty tricks right back up their axses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.